NEW YORK, NY, October 29, 2019 /24-7PressRelease/ — We are pleased to announce that the 4th annual FRMC will, as in preceding years, once again welcome many of the leading experts in the world in reproductive biology and clinical reproductive medicine in NYC in an attempt to discuss many of the controversial subjects that distinguish this field and advance reproductive sciences as well as treatments. In addition to many other subject, the following themes will receive special attention in this year’s meeting:
• Declining worldwide pregnancy and live birth rates with IVF and causes for this widely unknown development.
• Declining birth rates, while ever older women are striving to conceive.
• Knowledge about physiology of early embryo stages as a springboard for medical advances.
• How often economics rather than clinical outcomes drive infertility practice.
• Male factor infertility also counts.
• The increasingly recognized relevance of epigenetics to who we are.
• Why the increasing practice of testing embryos for chromosomal abnormalities may be harmful.
• Breaching the germline in clinical practice is just a matter of time: How to do it ethically
• What may be bad for cancer, may be good for pregnancy.
We welcome participation by all media in this conference. Please register for a media-pass by emailing info@FoundationForReprodMed.com. Should you be interested in any of above noted themes and would like to make contact with a scientist addressing the subject in advance of the conference, please contact the FRM office at info@FoundationForReprodMed.com. Complete program of the FRMC is available at http://frm2019.cme-congresses.com/program.
The Foundation for Reproductive Medicine (FRM) is a New York City-based not-for-profit foundation, supporting research and education in reproductive biology and medicine. For further information, please contact us at info@FoundationForReprodMed.com.
# # #